Summary of an Act
World Legislative Act #12
WORLD GOVERNMENT STARTS WITH MORE THAN 70% OF THE EARTH INCLUDED!
MANIFESTO of 1996 and 2000
1. Reconfirms possession of all oceans and seabeds of Earth from 20 kilometers offshore of all land masses and island territories of existing nation-states, thus comprising at least 70 percent of Earth for beginning of World Government, reserving first 200 miles offshore for priority fishing rights of adjoining countries.
Claims possession on behalf of all inhabitants of Earth and via Provisional World Government territory of Southern Polar Area, known as Antarctica, together with all other territories and islands that are not already claimed under recognized ownership of nations; and together with all airspace above oceans and Antarctica, and all stratospheric space of Earth above nations and oceans.
Claims possession of Earth’s moon.
2. Invites and urges participation by nations and national governments. Declares beginning of World Administration.
3. Reconfirms provisions of World Legislative Act #1, to prohibit weapons of mass destruction worldwide, particularly noting prohibition of transport of weapons of mass destruction and military personnel by sea and air. Any violations by prohibited movements or transport are unlawful (Class 1 felony). (Directing or commanding transport violation is unlawful (Class 2 felony).
4. Activates World Legislative Act Number 11 (as amended) for an Earth Financial Credit Corporation, by pledging total wealth of oceans and seabeds, Antarctica, Earth’s Moon and solar system space behind all creation of financial credit per World Legislative Act #11. Declares no requirement or priority for privatization. Grants public sector full access to financial credit for legitimate purposes and to guarantee full employment for all. Credit under this section of Manifesto may never be used for military purposes or for production of energy by nuclear reactors or burning of hydrocarbons.
5. Activates World Legislative Act Number 6 (as amended) for Emergency Earth Rescue Administration, to cope with onrushing global crisis, and at same time solve or help solve dozens of other environmental problems.
Requires allocation of &50,000,000,000 (about one trillion 1996 U.S. dollars.) or more, per year for next 50 years, employing all available personnel. Directs that national governments of all countries immediately join Earth Federation by ratifying Earth Constitution, so that World Legislative Act Number 6, and any needed supplementary world legislation, can be rapidly and fully implemented.
6. Designates Standing Parliamentary Commission on Disarmament, as specified in World Legislative Act Number 1, and begins process of appointing 50 Trustees to World Disarmament Agency, to be completed by Provisional World Cabinet defined under item eight of this Act.
Requires World Disarmament Agency to proceed as rapidly as possible to establish full institutional machinery for rapid implementation of World Legislative Act Number One (as amended), including: Arrangements for rapid and universal immobilization, dismantling and elimination of weapons of mass destruction, or conversion to peaceful uses if practical; in particular, to establish procedures and means for global supervision for complete and speedy dismantling and elimination of all nuclear weapons of all nations, employing scientific and engineering personnel already prepared for this work; and monitoring of all shipments of weapons, munitions, military supplies and personnel, etc., as defined and prohibited by world legislation.
7. Enacts provisions for Global Energy Administration:
7.1. To eliminate as quickly as possible burning of fossil fuels for energy, and to stop all nuclear energy plants as quickly as possible;
7.2. To launch and implement program of billions of units of credit for research, development and construction, to substitute fossil fuels and nuclear energy by solar energy, hydrogen power, magnetic power, and other sure sources of energy;
7.3. To build super grid of electric power connecting most of Earth for effective provisioning of electricity inexpensively, as envisaged by Buckminster Fuller, but with safety measures to protect people against harmful effects of radiation.
7.4. To quickly eliminate all oil wells in sea.
8. Establishes standing Provisional Worldwide Cabinet, to serve three year terms until replacement after 25 countries have ratified Earth Constitution, in accordance with Article XIX of the Earth Constitution. Lists positions for Provisional Ministers (Commission Chairs), ministries (Standing Commissions), services and agencies for initial election and selection.
9. Elects continuing Provisional Presidium for Provisional World Parliament, and ensuing Provisional World Government, to serve until replacement under provisions of Earth Constitution, and to continue until 25 countries have ratified Earth Constitution, as defined under Article 19, Section D. of Earth Constitution.
10. Directs Presidium to designate locations with five continental areas of Earth as first five World Federal Zones.
* * * * * * * * * *
Approved as resolution at the fourth session of the Provisional World Parliament, meeting 1996 at Barcelona, Spain.
Reconfirmed as World Legislative Act Number 12 at fifth session of the Provisional World Parliament, meeting 2000 at Qawra, Malta, convened in conformance with the Constitution for the Federation of Earth.
Eugenia Almand, JD, Secretary
Provisional World Parliament